[geos-devel] php-geos 1.0.0rc3 ready for test (hopefully final)

J Smith dark.panda+lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 18:21:44 PST 2016

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> Version 1.0.0rc2 of php-geos is available for download and test
> from https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/geos/php-geos/releases
>
> This new RC version brings in:
>  - Support for PHP-5.4
>  - Support for building against GEOS installed in non-custom directory
>
> If no bug is reported within a couple of weeks (and I remember about
> it), the tag will be converted to final 1.0.0.
>
> Happy testing !

G'day Sandro.

I gave the extension a quick run-through and haven't noticed any
issues. I tested with PHP 5.6.28 and 7.0.13 on MacOS Sierra using GEOS
3.3 through the current trunk and everything looks good to me. I've
run it through some application unit test suites I have access to and
everything looks good to go. I haven't been able to run it in any sort
of production system for PHP 7, but PHP 5.6 appears to be working
correctly in that context.

Cheers