[geos-devel] geos-3.6.1 released

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sat Dec 24 09:21:53 PST 2016

On Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 05:39:34PM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:

> If your elves are not to busy, could you have them send a PR to fix:
>
>  https://github.com/ossimlabs/ossim/issues/79

Your cookies and milk moved me a bit, enough to start some work which
you can see here: https://github.com/strk/ossim/tree/geos-capi

But I could not configure the OSSIM source and the milk finished
before the C-API port completed. It didn't help to see that your
original report on ossim trac was left unanswered for 2+ months
and that the "cmake" call failed by not finding itself ?!

  -- OSSIM_INCLUDE_DIR=OSSIM_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND
  -- OSSIM_LIBRARY=OSSIM_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
  CMake Error at apps/CMakeLists.txt:16 (message):