[geos-devel] geos-docker repository

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Jul 21 12:10:26 PDT 2016

I've created a geos-docker repository on Gogs:
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/geos/geos-docker

For now it contains instructions to build a geos/build-test
docker image, which is used by the drone build.

The Makefile therein also includes a "push" rule to publish
the constructed docker image to my own docker repository, which
doesn't have a proper authentication system yet (so won't work
for you).

Hopefully one day we can get OSGeo to host its own repository
so to be able to use our OSGeo Userid for pushing, but I'm not
ready for the experimentation about it.