[geos-devel] GCC 6 build error

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Mar 7 02:28:28 PST 2016

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 11:40:03AM +0100, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> > What would you think about removing all the many conditionals and:
> >
> >  #define ISNAN(x) ((x)!=(x))
>
> Or,
>
> namespage geos { bool is_nan(double x) { return x != x; } }

FYI: I "accidentally" committed a change to configure.ac that
looks for nan in the std:: namespace. As it worked on my system
before reverting it I'd wait for someone else to scream about
some broken build.

Then I'd move to the NAN macro (or inlined function)

This problem would be much better handled in a ticket, btw...