[geos-devel] Extraction of PHP extension into PECL-style package

J Smith dark.panda+lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 07:56:39 PST 2016

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 09:57:22AM -0500, J Smith wrote:
>> Hm, interesting, the tests all pass for me. Was there any output at
>> all?
>
> I sent you the whole output.
> Find a copy here: http://strk.keybit.net/tmp/check.out
>
> Nothing was printed on stderr

Yeah, figured it out this morning -- I had forgotten to add the
TestHelper.php file to the repo. .gitignore was ignoring tests/*.php,
which the test runner produces during test runs, and so it was
ignoring TestHelper.php as well and I didn't notice. :/

Anyways, hopefully that fixes the issue and the tests should hopefully
run cleanly now.