[geos-devel] GEOS Matrix/IRC rooms

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Apr 1 04:25:14 PDT 2017

On 1 Apr 2017 09:40, "Sandro Santilli" <strk at kbt.io> wrote:

[ please pay more attention to quoting ! ]

I do. Given I've been replying on my mobile lately, I'm sure you can live
with any inconsistencies or quoting mistakes I may make

On Sat, Apr 01, 2017 at 01:01:09AM +0200, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> What does it mean they merged Gitter and IRC?

What you say in #qgis on Freenode will be read by anyone on
the qgis/qgis gitter channel and vice-versa.

Ok makes sense.

> Perhaps we could do similar w/ libgeos oom on Gitter.

Peraphs, is there life in libgeos Gitter room ?

One person, myself.

Do you want some powers on the Matrix room to play with that ?

No. I'll shut down Gutter room.

Mateusz