[geos-devel] RFC6 - Discourage use of C++ API by requiring a configure switch to install the c++ headers and SDK

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Oct 4 09:12:40 PDT 2017

On Wed, Oct 04, 2017 at 11:45:23AM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:

> I take that to be a +1 for my subsequent motion to  accept Sandro's pull request for GEOS 3.7.0

[Chair hat on]

Please avoid confusion and keep motions simple and immutable, and
interpretations clear. Hobu's vote on RFC6 was -1, and I think
he mentioned -0 on raising a warning unless a macro is defined.

The -0 can be made official by replying the the actual [MOTION]
thread. Otherwise is just an informal -0. Surely cannot be
taken a +1