[geos-devel] git hooks updated to hit Winnie and Debbie web hooks

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Sep 2 08:09:57 PDT 2017

Strk,

Right now the job names are

For Debbie:
GEOS_Master
GEOS_Branch_3.2

Thru

GEOS_Branch_3.6

For Winnie:

I got to convert the older branches and fix them, but she has

Hers are not that consistent, so I got to rename the branches so you only
got to worry about one set of names.

Assume that Winnie has the same named branches as Debbie and I'll fix.
I'm only going to go as far back as 3.4 for her though cause the others used
auto tools which failed on some tests.

Anyway even if you call a non-existent branch it would just be ignored.

Thanks,
Regina