[geos-devel] RFC7 - Use CMake as build system for GEOS

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Oct 19 10:38:41 PDT 2018

Or maybe I should attempt to summarize what I recall from the thread that
seem to me to be reasonable functional requests before going cmake-only:

- make dist generates a distributable tarball
- make check
  - make check runs all tests
  - make check builds test binaries that can be debugged w/o an install

More?