[geos-devel] TABS or SPACES - ALL DEVELOPERS and PSC Vote

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Sep 11 04:44:49 PDT 2018

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 01:15:25PM -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Same. 2-spaces hurts my little brain.

I'm happy as long as you give me a recipe to make my editor
(vim) automatically use what we choose AND `make check`
ensures any future change stick with what was choosen.

Note I'd like to keep the 80 cols limit on line width which
with current naming can easily become close-to-impossible
with too many spaces. This also means if we use tabs we want
them to be rendered by a determined number of spaces, or it
would be impossible to determine the 80 cols limit ...

Go Vicky go !