[geos-devel] TABS or SPACES - ALL DEVELOPERS and PSC Vote

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Sep 11 09:11:19 PDT 2018

Hi Regina,

On Mon, 10. Sep 2018 at 12:45:37 -0400, Regina Obe wrote:
> If any non-dev, non-PSC have an opinion, feel free to voice an opinion
> keeping note we may not care about your opinion, but might possibly sway
> ours :)

There's only 1TBS. ;)

To me it's more important that the formatting is consistent than whether tabs
or any number of spaces are used.

In QGIS we use astyle in a client side pre-commit hook and have a test that
verifies that is has been run (ie. another run doesn't change anything and PRs
that fail it get sorted out).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31