[geos-devel] [geos-commits] [SCM] GEOS branch master updated. edc36747409058cb10aeb8d9505d280dfbfcf697

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:24:33 PST 2019

Is the JTS commit URL even useful then?

Paul says he puts it into the GEOS commit msg, which seems potentially
useful. Although there may be multiple commits to get a port completed
(ahem - mea culpa).  But there's probably a big initial commit which will
be obvious.

I'm tempted to say let's do it all - but might be tedious:

Last port: algorithm/InteriorPointArea.java (JTS-1.17 - 2019/02/19 -
a140ca30cc5 )