[geos-devel] [astroidex at gmail.com: geos Please join the final OSGeoLive 13.0 testing sprint this weekend (12-14 July 2019) - call to action]
strk at kbt.io
Wed Jul 10 14:58:08 PDT 2019
New GEOS devs, want to help testing OSGeoLive 13.0 ?
Please take a look, that's a great way to get more people closer
to our project :)
----- Forwarded message from astroidex at gmail.com -----
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 21:40:22 +0000
From: astroidex at gmail.com
To: Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io>, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>
Cc: Astrid Emde <astrid_emde at osgeo.org>
Subject: geos Please join the final OSGeoLive 13.0 testing sprint this weekend (12-14 July 2019) - call to action
Message-ID: <00000000000042d1ce058d5a86ba at google.com>
Hi Sandro, Frank,
after much hard work from the OSGeoLive build team, we released the first beta
version of OSGeoLive 13.0.
We are calling for help for the final OSGeoLive testing sprint, this weekend,
12-14 July 2019. We really want OSGeo seasoned developers to find any
outstanding issues, rather than having them found in workshops or by new users
in the released version.
So please consider joining our testing-sprint to verify your favourite
* Sign up at: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Press Release 85
* Download ISO from: http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/13.0/
* Chat about your progress with us at: irc://irc.freenode.net#osgeolive
* Update your testing status at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5BaEgQtgw4O1bXyeWMlM8XtAOhUgcjZ7Y2O0FZc2H0/edit#gid=430477653
We aim to have each application tested by both someone familiar with it, and
someone less familiar.
* We will be checking in daily on irc://irc.freenode.net#osgeolive at: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=20&min=00&sec=00&p1=179&p2=189&p3=224&p4=22&p5=240&p6=196&p7=215
And you will likely catch one of our core team on IRC outside this timeslot as
* Angelos Tzotsos, gcpp.kalxas gmail.com
* Cameron Shorter, cameron . shorter AT gmail . com
* Astrid Emde, astroidex astrid_emde AT osgeo dot org
If you would like to add a new project, help us to get in the cloud or have
another goal you would like to work on and get involved you are very welcome.
Please join the OSGeoLive mailing list  or meet us on IRC at our weekly
OSGeoLive (http://live.osgeo.org) is a Lubuntu based distribution of
Geospatial Open Source Software, available via a Live DVD, Virtual Machine and
USB. You can use OSGeoLive to try a wide variety of open source geospatial
software without installing anything.
 IRC see Communication https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki
Press release 85: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Press%20Release%2085
----- End forwarded message -----
More information about the geos-devel