[geos-devel] RFC 9: Restore C++ API as public API

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu May 16 16:49:29 PDT 2019

-1

Not much has changed since we made this decision to make it non-public. In fact ironically I feel like more people are using GEOS than before.
I was hoping removing the C++ public would scare more people away so we could do some major rework :).

I'd like us to be able to guarantee some bit of ABI stability before we go taking this restriction off.

NO ONE READS READMES, they rely on at least some light punches :)