[geos-devel] github issues ?

Daniel Baston dbaston at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:02:53 PST 2020

I enabled them after some discussion on IRC in November. The thought was
they are a harmless way to collect user feedback, and a preferable
alternative to ignoring users that do not have an OSGeo account. If
something is worth ticketing, such as a fix that needs to be applied to a
stable branch, I am happy to copy-paste the content of the GitHub issue
into Trac myself.

You've gone ahead and closed them, though?

Dan