[geos-devel] github issues ? YES

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Feb 12 14:35:17 PST 2020

We had a discussion about this on IRC this morning and I told strk how it came about.  And yah we kinda voted yes (as what Dan mentioned below) on IRC in November or December. I forget when.
I think strk is okay with it.

+1 from me

And I gather most everyone else is +1?

So we can just mark this as an official MOTION PASSED :)