[geos-devel] GEOS 3.8.1
pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Mar 10 11:41:04 PDT 2020
The latest patch release of GEOS stable branch is out.
We recommend you upgrade as soon as possible, there is a fixed bug that can be exercised to crash backend services.
There is also a fixed performance issue relative to the 3.7 branch.
- Stack allocate line segments in OverlapUnion (Paul Ramsey)
- Avoid returning non-empty CoordinateSequence from empty Point
(#1001, Dan Baston)
- Avoid assertion failure with MSVC 2017 / 2019 (#1002, Dan Baston)
- Remove whitespace from end of GEOSversion() output (azhi)
- Improve performance of GEOSisValid (#1008, Dan Baston)
- Avoid changing MultiLineString component order in GEOSReverse
(#1013, Dan Baston)
- Fix missing vtable for LineString and CoordinateArraySequenceFactory
(#299 and #1016, Evgen Bodunov)
- Reduce performance regression in GEOSBuffer (#1020)
More information about the geos-devel