[geos-devel] cmake configuration troubles (aka: farewell autotools, you'll be missed)

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Mar 2 07:58:52 PST 2021

There are four references that are new that are springing this, I see it as well. It shouldn't be a blocker, I just ignored them and ran build and it built just fine.

Sparrow:~/Code/geos-git pramsey(master)% git grep "find_package(benchmark)"
benchmarks/algorithm/CMakeLists.txt:find_package(benchmark)
benchmarks/algorithm/locate/CMakeLists.txt:find_package(benchmark)
benchmarks/geom/CMakeLists.txt:find_package(benchmark)
benchmarks/index/chain/CMakeLists.txt:find_package(benchmark)

Dan, you added Google Benchmark as a dep? Is there an uncommitted cmake module in your tree? Or is it a cmake benchmark module that pegs us to a more recent version than some of us have?

P.