[geos-devel] Gitea 3.10.0dev cmake broken

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu May 6 05:19:07 PDT 2021

I ran:

$ cat 447.diff | patch -p1 -c -b
patching file tools/CMakeLists.txt
patching file tools/geos-config.cmake
patching file tools/geos-config.in
patching file tools/geos.pc.cmake

apparently successfully, but then see (running in a fresh  build
directory, CCACHE is turned off):

$ cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
-- GEOS: Function inlining ENABLED
-- GEOS: Developer mode ENABLED
CMake Error: File /home/rsb/topics/gitea/geos/tools/geos-config.cmake does
not exist.
CMake Error at tools/CMakeLists.txt:18 (configure_file):
   configure_file Problem configuring file

CMake Error: File /home/rsb/topics/gitea/geos/tools/geos.pc.cmake does not
exist.
CMake Error at tools/CMakeLists.txt:32 (configure_file):
   configure_file Problem configuring file

so there seen to be cmake specs still expecting the deleted files to be
present.

Roger

--
Roger Bivand