[geos-devel] RFC10 Shrinking the Wiki

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Nov 10 14:38:17 PST 2021

So everyone knows what I'm up to:

Part of RFC 10 is deprecating the trac wiki as a source of material, and as a distraction from the main web presence at libgeos.org. My plan for this is to just work through the content I can find on the wiki, copying over pieces that are relevant and then deleting them from the wiki. The pieces which aren't really pertinent anymore (proposals for features we've already implemented, like MakeValid, etc) I'll just delete. My goal is to reduce the trac wiki main page to a single link to libgeos.org.