[geos-devel] cmake detailed comments

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Oct 14 12:38:30 PDT 2021

There's a lot of new libraries and projects using cmake, even the venerable gdal is heading that way, and that's a hard conversion. Talks in the postgres world also swirl around that change. I think getting comfortable with it, takes a while I know, is probably going to be more effecitive, communally and personally over the long term, than standing athward the path of history yelling "stop".