[geos-devel] Bug on offset calculation on recent GEOS versions

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 21:31:49 PDT 2021

The offset curve implementation is quite complex, so this could be a
challenge to debug. The code uses overlay (SnapOverlayOp), so my first
suspicion is that the change to OverlayNG in 3.9 has something to do with
this. But not sure why or how SnapOverlayOp would have been affected.

It will be useful to add offsetCurve to geosop to allow testing across
versions.