[geos-devel] Killing Slack room ?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jan 5 10:23:25 PST 2022

> > On Jan 5, 2022, at 9:57 AM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> >
> > After upgrading the Matrix room versino from 1 to 9 we lost the Slack
> > bridge, and it I'm having trouble adding it back (glitches).
> >
> > Does anyone have problems with just removing references to that room
> > from the website ( http://libgeos.org/development/ ) and only keeping
> > the Matrix room ( https://matrix.to/#/#geos:osgeo.org ) ?
>
> Well if it's never going to work or whatnot, I guess, but surprise, I'd
rather
> use the osgeo slack and deprecate the matrix.
>
> P.

[Regina Obe]
We have the same issue with PostGIS by the way.
I prefer matrix.  That said, I think there is a way to keep slack going and
understand many people prefer it so we should probably keep it.

But it does take I think someone to resetup the bridge.  I have no idea what
that entails.

Thanks,
Regina