[geos-devel] mingw64 file libs changed

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jun 13 10:10:01 PDT 2022

Is there a way in CMake to make this an option.
I wouldn't want to inconvenience someone to satisfy me.
If I could have a switch I can turn on to get the old CMAKE behavior I'd be
very happy.

My use case is different from Manisandro. He's probably packaging for
pacman.

In my case, I can only ever have one geos version for each version of
PostgreSQL. Those all live in the respective PostgreSQL versioned folders

PostgreSQL/14/bin   , PostgreSQL/15/bin  ...