[geos-devel] Stepping down from PSC chair

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Sep 23 11:29:12 PDT 2022

> As you may have noticed I seem to be unable to keep up with the fast pace
> in which GEOS development and project organization is moving lately, so I
> think it is fair to step down from the PSC chair role to avoid becoming a
> bottleneck to decisions making.
>
> I won't go anywhere but burocracy is not my thing.
>
> Anyone up for the role ?
>
> --strk;
>
>   Libre GIS consultant/developer
>   https://strk.kbt.io/services.html

strk,

I guess I've been pushing a lot of motions of late.  I'd hate to think I've
turned GEOS into a bureaucracy.  I hate bureaucracies too.

If it's the busy work of voting that bothers you,
I am happy to make changes to the website etc when I feel like it, and just
notify by email a little before or after  I've made a change for people to
look.

I just ask for votes when I feel whatever I am thinking of doing could be
opposed by many or I myself are not sure it's a good idea, before I waste my
time making the change.

Thanks,
Regina