[geos-devel] CoverageUnion

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:05:43 PDT 2023

geos/coverage/CoverageUnion in fact delegates to
geos/operation/overlayng/CoverageUnion.  It's there to provide an API which
is the same as the other coverage operations.

overlayng/CoverageUnion seems to be quite a bit faster than
geos/operation/union/CoverageUnion, by my testing.  So it has my vote.(They
are both exposed in geosop, so independent verification is welcome.)