[geos-devel] Writing a wrapper around LibGEOS

Graham Toal gtoal at gtoal.com
Sun Jan 29 00:17:11 PST 2023

On Sun, Jan 29, 2023 at 12:24 AM Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:

> With that said, might be helpful to look at some other projects that use
> the C-API  like “PostGIS”, or maybe you have already (all the files in that
> folder with geos in the name are wrappers around GEOS api:

Thank you! The two projects in C will certainly be useful - I had not seen
them until now.  My own C code is in the same directory as the doc:
http://gtoal.com/src/polygon/ - polygon-package.c and drawing.c being the
main ones. I'll follow up with other comments after any other feedback
comes in (and it's not 2 in the morning with me half asleep).

Graham