DOI (digital object identifier) for GEOS

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu May 30 08:35:12 PDT 2024

Hi,

Just to mention that GDAL, PROJ and GRASS rely on the zenodo-github
integration, so that when a github release is published, zenodo
automatically creates a new DOI for it (as a "child" under the generic
DOI for the software). GRASS has notes about that in
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GitHub-Zenodo_linkage

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com