[Geotiff] geotiff_i.lib not being created

Thom DeCarlo t.r.decarlo at larc.nasa.gov
Fri Dec 17 15:08:33 PST 2004

Hey Frank!
Yup, that fixed it. I added a '#define BUILD_AS_DLL 1' to that file and it
compiled cleanly.

I thought I had gotten a clean CVS last night, but I'll have to check it
again.

Thanks again!
Thom

Thom DeCarlo
         A carelessly planned project will take
      three times longer to complete than expected.
A carefully planned project will only take twice as long.