[Geotiff] wtif, wtf files

Cody Benkelman benkelman at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 07:50:20 PST 2005

Ezequias

The geotiff tools don't support a "wild card" (*, ?) but your DOS command
window does.

Try this in a DOS window:
	for %f in (*.tif) do listgeo -tfw %f

That should loop through TIFF files and create *.tfw files for each one.

(note you'll need to put listgeo.exe in the same directory as your TIFF
files, or add the directory containing the geotiff tools to your PATH).

Cody A. Benkelman
ASPRS Certified Mapping Scientist - Remote Sensing
17 Willowbrook Close
Whitefish, Montana   59937