[Geotiff] Easier way to Georeference TIF's?

Ted Florence ted at avenza.com
Tue Apr 18 10:05:24 PDT 2006

Have a look at Geographic Imager www.avenza.com
With Geographic Imager you can do all this right in Adobe Photoshop.

Ted Florence
ted at avenza.com

Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop is now available!!
MAPublisher 6.2 for Adobe Illustrator CS2 is now available.
Order your copy today at http://www.avenza.com/products.ordering.html
One-on-one Live Online Demos Now Offered - http://www.avenza.com/livedemo.html

MAPublisher - When Map Quality Matters
Avenza Systems (416) 487-5116 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of Geographic Imager, MAPublisher, MAPdataUSA, MAPublisher-GPS
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software