[Geotiff] listgeo on solaris can't find TIFFSetTagExtender

Gordon Keith gordon.keith at csiro.au
Mon Dec 4 19:34:35 PST 2006

I'm trying to install listgeo on a Solaris 8 box.

I've compiled and installed tiff-3.8.2 and libgeotiff-1.2.3 without errors,
but when I run listgeo it generates a fatal relocation error for symbol
TIFFSetTagExtender.

Any suggestions as to what the problem is?

Regards
Gordon

--

Gordon Keith
Programmer/Data Analyst

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and have
talked with the best people, and I can assure you that
data processing is a fad that won't last out the year."
- The editor in charge of business books for Prentice-Hall, 1957