[Geotiff] EPSG 6.9 Upgrade

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 27 21:46:35 PST 2006

Folks,

I have done a tentative upgrade to the EPSG 6.9 database in
geotiff/libgeotiff/csv/*.csv.  I have changed the process to
extract the CSV files somewhat this time.  I loaded a postgres database
from the EPSG SQL scripts, and then dumped that to .csv using an OGR
based Python script instead of the old mdb to csv with odbcdump.   This
shouldn't really matter, but ... well you never know.

Anyone wanting to try the latest files can grab them from CSV.  If there
is sufficient interest, I'll do a new libgeotiff release sometime soonish.

Best regards,