[Geotiff] 64 bit geotiff library

Stephanie Schutz schutz at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 31 10:00:05 PST 2006

I want to use the geotiff library with 64 bit Red Had Enterprise
Linux 4.  I am currently using 32 bit RHEL4 with libtiff-3.6.0 and
geotiff-1.2.2.

The old 32 bit libs have no links that go through my home directory.
I'm trying to do the same thing with libtiff-3.8.2 and
libgeotiff-1.2.3 in 64 bits, but haven't been able to make them not
link through my home directory.  My clients don't have my home
directory.  Is there a way to change this?  Am I overlooking an option?

I tried to create libtill-3.6.0 and libgeotiff-1.2.2 in 64 bits after
reading up on how to do so, but I ran into roadblocks and decided to
try the latest versions.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Stephanie Schutz