[Geotiff] Image Data Processing

Daniel Denk djdenk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:20:04 PDT 2007

Raghuveer,

It appears that no one has responded to your question.

What is it exactly that you're looking to accomplish? 'Array' is a very
generic term, so it's unclear what you mean and in what type of scenario
you're processing. (Whether you mean through code in your program, or
through the command-line using the Geotiff tools.)

Regards,
Daniel Denk
http://www.remotesensingtools.com/