[Geotiff] GeoTiff Conversion capabilities

Ted Florence ted at avenza.com
Thu Jan 25 10:29:03 PST 2007

You can do this in Adobe Photoshop if you have the Geographic Imager
plugin for Photoshop.

Jamison, Bill-P54980 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to get some information on converting a GeoTiff file from
> Lat/Long to other formats, including WGS84.  Can anyone let me know if
> you have any information on converting to other georeference
> representations other than lat/long?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Jamison
>
> William D. Jamison
> Principal Systems Engineer
> General Dynamics C4 Systems
> 8201 East McDowell Road
> Scottsdale, Arizona, USA 85257
> Phone: (480) 441-2611
> Cell: (480) 208-2323
> Email:_ __bill.jamison at gdc4s.com_
> Pager:_ 4802082323 at tmomail.net_
>
> /"This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
> and may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any
> unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
> you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
> email and destroy all copies of the original message."/

Ted Florence
ted at avenza.com

MAPublisher 7.2 for Adobe Illustrator CS & CS2 is now available.
Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop is also available.
Order your copy today at http://www.avenza.com/products.ordering.html

MAPublisher - When Map Quality MattersĀ®
Avenza Systems (416) 487-5116 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of Geographic Imager, MAPublisher, MAPdataUSA, MAPdataWorld & MajorCitiesUSA
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software