[Geotiff] User defined datum: Transformation parameters

Christian Zietz czietz at gmx.net
Thu Feb 28 13:47:58 PST 2008

Frank Warmerdam schrieb:

> In theory it should be possible to pick a geotag # for it, and store it
> within the geotiff info though I'm not aware of any other multi-value
> floating point values handled as geokeys.

And that's exactly where I'm having problems right now. Whenever I try
to store multiple double values, an access violation occurs somewhere
inside GTIFKeySet. I didn't have the time to investigate it, yet, but it
looks like something with the va_arg handling is going wrong.

Christian
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz at gmx.net
WWW: http://www.chzsoft.com.ar/
PGP/GnuPG-Key-ID: 0x6DA025CA