[Geotiff] Geotiff problem with "small" images???

Gennady Khokhorin gok at aerometric-ak.com
Wed Jul 23 11:20:46 PDT 2008

Duncan,
both images in ArcMap located at the same upper-left corner and rotated
around it about 45 degrees clockwise:
<ftp://aerometric-ak:amak2014@ftp.aerometric-ak.com/users/aerometric-ak>
ftp://aerometric-ak:amak2014@ftp.aerometric-ak.com/users/aerometric-ak
<ftp://aerometric-ak:amak2014@ftp.aerometric-ak.com/users/aerometric-ak/
gok/gdal/AUV> /gok/gdal/AUV
Is it location you are expecting? Looks fine for me.
Did mention that both images have 0 resolution:

Image width=1360, length=1024 (1392640 pixels)
resolution: 0.00/0.00 pixels/inch
scan line size =4080
bits/sample =8
photometric RGB color model
samples/pixel =3
compression JPEG DCT compression

Somebody on dev list might give you more insights.

Happy programming!
Gennady

  _____