[Geotiff] Setting transparency in GeoTIFFs

Ted Florence ted at avenza.com
Mon Mar 17 04:11:53 PDT 2008

If you have the Geogaphic Imager plugin for Adobe Photoshop you can do
this and much more right in Photoshop CS2 or CS3.
www.geographicimager.com

--
Ted Florence
ted at avenza.com

MAPublisher® 7.6 for Adobe Illustrator CS2 & CS3 and
Geographic Imager® 1.5 for Adobe Photoshop CS2 & CS3 are now available.

Order your copy today at http://www.avenza.com/products.ordering.html

MAPublisher® - When Map Quality Matters®
Avenza Systems (416) 487-5116 http://www.avenza.com