[Geotiff] libgeotiff / geotiff migration

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Oct 18 08:15:24 PDT 2008

Folks,

I have moved libgeotiff from CVS at maptools.org to Subversion at osgeo.org,
and established a Trac instance as a bugtracker and primary website for
geotiff and libgeotiff.  The new preferred url is:

   http://geotiff.osgeo.org/

The other sites (geotiff.maptools.org and www.remotesensing.org/geotiff)
now redirect there.  Currently a number of the documents are still in HTML
and referenced from the trac wiki on the old sites.  If someone is interested
in converting the FAQ into track wiki style that would be appreciated.  I'm
not too keen on doing this for the specification itself though, so it will
likely to continue to be referenced as it is now.

Let me know if anyone has questions or concerns.

Best regards,