[Geotiff] how to generate GeoTIFF image with C\C++?

feigle.tec feigle.tec at gmail.com
Sat May 30 01:55:32 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am newer here, and i have a problem in generating GeoTIFF image in C\C++.

I have a two dimension array (raw data) and it's corresponding Latitude and
Longitude data (same dimension). I want using them to generate a GeoTIFF
image.

I have done it using IDL, but i don't konw how to do it in C\C++.

After searching in Google, i know Using LibGeotiff can do it. but i don't know
how to use it.  Can anyone give me some hints. how to install and how to use it.

If someone has experience in it. the detail code will be great.

I will appreciate you guys very much!

Thanks in advance!

Feigle

2009-05-30