[Geotiff] libgeotiff 1.3.0 RC 1

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Jan 3 14:59:59 PST 2010

Folks,

I have finally prepared a candidate for the libgeotiff 1.3.0 release.  Some
or all of the following changes were made since the beta1 a few months ago.

2010-01-03  Frank Warmerdam  <warmerdam at pobox.com>

	* Preparing 1.3.0 release.

	* Makefile.am: set versioninfo to 2:0:0 as required by the change for
	1.3.0 in the ABI due to change of size of GTIFDefn structure.
	(#19, GDAL #3309)

2009-12-30  Frank Warmerdam  <warmerdam at pobox.com>

	* geo_new.c: fix computation of ascii key length introduced in past
	fix a few months ago that was breaking the GTIFImport() logic.  (#14)

2009-11-11  Frank Warmerdam  <warmerdam at pobox.com>

	* geo_normalize.c: Recognise 9841 and 1024 projection methods as
	CT_Mercator: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3217

2009-10-19  Frank Warmerdam  <warmerdam at pobox.com>

	* csv/{gcs,pcs}.override.csv: Add comments on where the master lives
	and incorporate COORD_SYS_CODE and Pulkovo 1942 GCS.

The release is at:

   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.3.0RC1.zip
   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.3.0RC1.tar.gz

Please let me know if anyone has any issues with this release candidate
in the next few days or I will promote it to final.

Best regards,