[Geotiff] libgeotiff 1.4.2RC1 ready for testing

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 11 07:06:14 PDT 2016

Hi Even,

Many thanks for the release candidate!

On 08/11/2016 03:29 PM, Even Rouault wrote:
> Please test and report. I've just tested that GDAL builds and runs fine against
> it. I'll call for a vote within ~1 week if nothing serious pops up.

Can you also add the 1.4.x versions to Trac?

I've recently upstreamed some patches from the Debian package that I'd
like to see included in the next release, but they could only be filed
for version 1.3.0:

 https://trac.osgeo.org/geotiff/ticket/76
 https://trac.osgeo.org/geotiff/ticket/77

There are few other outstanding issues, some of which will be fixed with
the new release too:

 https://trac.osgeo.org/geotiff/report/1

Kind Regards,

Bas