[geotk] [Newbie] Image download and polygon drawing

Sam B totalsam at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:57:59 EDT 2009

Dear Martin,

I am not a big maven guru so I thought about recompiling the whole geotoolkit-pending.
I see it can be simpler. I use Netbeans. I'll try to do as you said. Try to do a new maven project in Netbeans, and include the dependencies, I hope it will work.

In the mean time, I solved that problem by adding :

      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.derby</groupId>
        <artifactId>derby</artifactId>
          <scope>test</scope>
      </dependency>

in the \modules\feature\geotk-filter\pom.xml file and

      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.derby</groupId>
        <artifactId>derby</artifactId>
        <version>10.5.1.1</version>
      </dependency>

in the root pom file. Then, I just copied derby.jar as \.m2\repository\org\apache\derby\10.5.1.1\derby-10.5.1.1.jar (created manually the missing directories) and it worked !

Maybe this helps you ?

Thanks again for your help, thanks everybody.

I let you know about my new netbeans maven project.

Sam