[geotk] Next step for WMS

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu Aug 27 04:27:05 EDT 2009

Sam B a écrit :

> Well, I use version 3.02 of geotoolkit :
>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.geotoolkit</groupId>
>       <artifactId>geotk-referencing</artifactId>
>       <version>3.02</version>
>     </dependency>
>
> and for geoapi, I use version 2.3-SNAPSHOT.

The GeoAPI version associated to Geotoolkit 3.02 is 2.3-M3.

As a side note, in theory you should not need to declare the GeoAPI dependency
at all since Maven should inherit it automatically (at the right version number)
from the Geotoolkit dependency. This is what Maven calls transitive dependencies.