[geotk] Next step for WMS

Sam B totalsam at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 07:11:33 EDT 2009

Johann,

> have you tryed the defautPortrayalService ? it uses a bufferedImage.

No. I will check this one. I just need to see how to implement it !

> If you still have problem, perhaps it's comming from the image decoder
> (ImageIO).

am suspecting this as well. I made one more test today : on the
computer I have, on which Puzzle works correctly, I installed my small
test app. In order to do this, I had to install the JAI API and JAI
IMAGEIO. And guess what, my test app doesn't work as well. I retested
Puzzle, and it still works correctly. Is there any kind of imageio
library embedded in puzzle ?

Well, this only would help a little, as on the computer I am using right now, neither puzzle nor my testapp work correctly

> Or perhaps it's the server, have you tryed the wms query on a web browser ?

Well, I tried the same server both in Puzzle and my test app and as I said it works with puzzle 0.4 and fails with my testapp.

See you, thank you in advance,

Sam