[geotk] Re: Is there a Maven repository for NetCDF around?

Jon Blower j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 10:53:24 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

Yes, the repo has been set up by the University of Florence.  Actually
this should have been captured on the mailing list - did you not find
it?  There was also a discussion about how the dependencies have been
set up.

Anyway, here are the relevant POM fragments.  I assume that new
library versions will be uploaded in due course.

	        <dependency>
  	            <groupId>essi-unidata</groupId>
	            <artifactId>netcdf-java</artifactId>
	            <version>4.0.41</version>
	        </dependency>

        <repository>
	            <name>Java-NetCDF repository at University of Florence</name>
	            <snapshots>
	                <enabled>false</enabled>
	            </snapshots>
	            <id>netcdf</id>
	            <url>http://ulisse.pin.unifi.it:8080/archiva/repository/ext.public.rel</url>
	        </repository>

Hope this helps,
Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre
j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
http://www.nerc-essc.ac.uk/People/Staff/Blower_J.htm