[geotk] GeoToolkit application for Incubation at OSGeo

Adrian Custer adrian.custer at geomatys.fr
Fri May 22 10:13:49 EDT 2009

Hey All,

Frank Warmerdam has just posted the following to the OSGeo incubator
list. Anyone interested in following the conversation that may take
place there can follow:
  http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2009-May/thread.html
until next month.

The committee may discuss the Geotk application there and may take up
our application the next time they meet. There is no meeting scheduled
for now. We have submitted a wiki page and a trac report.

--adrian