[geotk] Easy way to detect a horizontal 2D CRS?

Jon Blower j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
Tue Oct 13 14:54:08 EDT 2009

Thanks Martin, that looks perfect.  If this method:

>  if (crs == CRS.getHorizontalCRS(crs)) {
>      // Horizontal case
>  }

is reliable, then would it be possible to add a related method
CRS.isHorizontalCRS()?  I guess internally this would use the above
idiom but would be a useful convenience method for clients.

Cheers, Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre
j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
http://www.nerc-essc.ac.uk/People/Staff/Blower_J.htm