[geotk] Re: Get envelope for a scale

Theuns Heydenrych theunsheydenrych at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 06:00:28 EDT 2009

Thanks Martin

I have set the Objective CRS now to EPSG:3395, and all the units are now in
meter.
When zoomed out to to the extend like in the attached map in the previous
mail i get the scale as 4.274483560268723E-5.
How to i translate this number to 1:xxx xxx format?
What exactly does this number mean, is it the size of a pixel representing
one meter?

Theuns